- 34 Views
Create stronger solutions than ever before with the new Claris Platform using all three tools.
- Professional in developing fast application tools
- Advanced problem solving capabilities at a "pro" level.
- You can develop custom applications for your business.
Claris Pro is designed to seamlessly integrate with Claris Studio and Claris Connect, offering the familiar and trusted FileMaker experience that you have known for years. Claris Pro is a data center for the Claris platform.
- Businesses have become reliant on using multiple systems.
- Integrate your technological infrastructure.
- Have your systems communicate with each other.
- Bring all your data together.
Design your workflows with Claris Connect. Use pre-defined actions. Interact with the software you are already using.
- Expand the system throughout your organization and beyond.
- Facilitate team collaboration.
- Manage your business.
Quickly create graphics to get ideas about your organization. Create dashboard panels to see your company at a glance. Create forms, collect data in one center.
Comparison of Claris Platform and FileMaker Platform
The Claris platform presents itself with Claris Pro, Claris Go, Claris Server (Linux only), Claris WebDirect, Claris DAPI, as well as Claris Studio and Claris Connect tools.
Why does the FileMaker platform continue to be updated? The answer is:
- If you don't have an internet connection or need to work offline,
- If you have a license that provides concurrent connections,
- If you use Active Directory or OAuth,
- If you have an ODBC/JDBC connection,
- If you can't convert all of your files to the .claris file format
you can use the FileMaker platform.
The main differences between the Claris platform and the FileMaker platform are:
- You will need a Claris ID to access the Claris platform.
- The Claris platform can interact with Claris Studio data.
- You can convert FileMaker tables into Claris Studio tables.
Download link sent to your email address