CABİTAŞ MÜHENDİSLİK TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
At Cabitaş Engineering, we place great importance on the security of the personal information you provide to us through our website by filling out relevant forms or by other means.
As the data controller under the 6698 Protection of Personal Data Law of the Republic of Türkiye ("PPD Law"), Article 10 "Obligation to Inform the Data Controller", Cabitaş Engineering Trade and Limited Company's address and information, the purpose for which personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, and the obligation to inform the data subject about the rights stated in Article 11 of the PPD Law have been established.
Processing of personal data refers to any type of operation performed on data, such as obtaining, recording, storing, retaining, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, classifying, or preventing use of data.
This Information Text has been prepared to inform and enlighten data subjects in accordance with the PPD Law and related legislation.
We would like to provide you with information about relevant legal regulations and definitions contained therein:
Explicit consent means that the individual consciously and willingly allows their personal data to be processed for a specific purpose. Explicit consent is considered as approval given in written, verbal, or electronic form.
Anonymization is the process of rendering personal data impossible to reverse engineer in such a way as to eliminate the qualities that identify a person.
Personal data is defined as any kind of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of personal data includes activities such as collecting, recording, storing, modifying, classifying, reorganizing, transferring, taking over, making available, using, disclosing, sharing, deleting or destroying personal data.
Destruction of personal data is the process of physically destroying or making personal data irretrievable. This process is carried out when personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing or when legal obligations have been fulfilled.
Data processor-controller is defined as an individual or legal entity that collects, stores, processes, or uses personal data. Data processors perform operations such as collecting, recording, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making obtainable, classifying, or using personal data. Data processors are obliged to process personal data within the framework of applicable laws and regulations. Data processors are also required to take necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
Data recording system is software or hardware used for collecting, storing, organizing, processing, searching, reporting and protecting personal data. These systems are used to collect, store, organize, process, search and report data. Data recording systems enable personal data to be easily accessible, searchable, and usable. These systems may include various security measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Identity of Data Controller
According to PPD Law, the corporate identity information of Cabitaş Mühendislik Tic. Ltd. Şti, which is the "Data Controller", is as follows:
- • Trade Registry No: 19332
- • MERSIS No: 0310005556000016
- • Tax Office: Selçuk V.D.B.
- • Tax Number: 3100055560
- • Headquarters Address: Innopark Technology Development Zone Block A No: 2/109 Selçuklu / KONYA
- • Phone: +90 332 241 3500
- • Website: www.cabitas.com
- • Email Address: [email protected]
Collection of Personal Data
Our company collects your personal data, which is associated with our business purposes, in order to ensure its security under the PPD Law No. 6698. These data will be used to carry out our operations, improve our services, and provide you with a better experience. The collection of your personal data is carried out in compliance with current laws and regulations, and appropriate security measures are taken to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Your data is collected electronically in digital environments and on paper in physical environments. In the context of commercial processes, through written documents/forms such as customer information consent forms, supplier information forms, contact information forms, purchase request forms, current account opening forms, other commercial documents, payment information, negotiable instruments, candidate application forms, complaint/request/contact forms, your notifications are collected in oral, written or electronic form, either entirely or partially automated or non-automated as part of any data recording system, and may also be obtained from sources outside of Cabitaş Mühendislik Tic. Ltd. Şti., including our domestic/foreign subsidiaries, program partner institutions we collaborate with, official institutions, and other third parties.
In accordance with Article 5 of the PPD Law, your personal data may be processed without your explicit consent, provided that it is necessary for the establishment or performance of a contract or directly related to it, or it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations, without prejudice to your fundamental rights and freedoms and your personality rights. On the other hand, according to Article 6 of the PPD Law, we do not request special category personal data from you, and you are not obliged to share such data with us. If you share this type of special category data with us, it can only be processed with your explicit consent.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Our company will only process your personal data with your explicit consent or in other situations specified in Article 5 of the Law on PPD, such as complying with applicable laws and regulations, in order to provide you with value-added services, opportunities, and improve service quality, domestically or internationally, with our affiliates, direct or indirect subsidiaries, joint ventures or with public institutions or organizations authorized to request such data under legal obligations, or with domestic or foreign institutions, suppliers, authorized dealers/agents/business partners with whom we have agreements as part of our activities, provided that sufficient measures are taken to protect the data.
In accordance with the purposes mentioned above, and in proportion to the purposes listed below, your personal data may be processed in compliance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 4, 5, and 6 of the Law.
- • Implementation of Emergency Management Processes
- • Management of Processes Related to Dealers or Business Partners
- • Planning, Auditing and Execution of Information Security Processes
- • Execution of Employee Candidate/Intern/Student Selection and Placement Processes
- • Fulfillment of Employment Contracts and Legal Obligations for Employees
- • Implementation of Employee Satisfaction and Loyalty Processes
- • Implementation of Training Activities
- • Execution of Access Authorization Processes
- • Compliance of Activities with Regulations
- • Execution of Financial and Accounting Operations
- • Execution of Processes Related to Loyalty to Company/Product/Services
- • Execution of Physical Space Inspection and Security
- • Execution of Assignment Processes
- • Tracking and Execution of Legal Affairs
- • Implementation of Internal Audit/Investigation/Intelligence Activities
- • Execution of Communication Activities
- • Planning of Human Resources Processes
- • Execution/Control of Business Activities
- • Taking Measures to Ensure and Improve Business Processes
- • Planning and/or Execution of Business Continuity Activities
- • Execution of Purchase of Goods/Services Processes
- • Execution of Post-Sales Support Services for Goods/Services
- • Execution of Sales of Goods/Services Processes
- • Management of Organization and Event Processes
- • Marketing/Analysis Studies
- • Execution of Advertising/Campaign/Promotion Processes
- • Management of Risk Management Processes
- • Execution of Storage and Archiving Activities
- • Contract Processes/Establishment and/or Performance of Contracts
- • Execution of Strategic Planning Activities
- • Follow-up on Requests/Complaints/Suggestions
- • Planning and Execution of Market Research Activities for the Sales and Marketing of Products and Services
- • Execution of Talent/Career Development Activities
- • Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions, and Organizations
- • Execution of Management Activities
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared or transferred in accordance with your consent for the purposes of personal data processing stated in the Privacy Notice related to the activities carried out by Cabitaş Mühendislik Tic. Ltd. Şti. Your personal data may be transferred to your authorized representatives and agents, regulatory and supervisory authorities, official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data, service providers, our national and/or international business/solution partners, servers located within or outside the country, our company officials, suppliers, and third parties within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Protection of Personal Data Law .
As the DATA CONTROLLER, necessary administrative and technical measures are taken and all security precautions are followed in case of sharing personal data. The DATA CONTROLLER is committed to complying with the obligation of care and diligence regarding the transfer and sharing of your data and values the security of your data.
Rights of Personal Data Owners Stated in Article 11 of the PPD Law
In this context, personal data owners have the following rights:
- • To learn whether their personal data is being processed or not,
- • To request information if their personal data has been processed,
- • To learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether they are being used for that purpose or not,
- • To know the third parties to whom their personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- • To request the correction of their personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect,
- • To request the deletion or destruction of their personal data in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PPD Law,
- • To request that the operations carried out in accordance with sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) of Article 7 of the PPD Law be notified to third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
- • To object to the occurrence of a result against themselves through the analysis of their processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- • To have the right to demand compensation in case of damage due to the illegal processing of their personal data.
If you communicate your requests regarding your legal rights related to your personal data to our Company through the methods described below, your requests included in the application in accordance with Article 13 of the PPD Law will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and no later than thirty days, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the process requires an additional cost, a fee may be charged in accordance with the tariff determined by the Protection of Personal Data Board.
Rights of Personal Data Owners Established in the European Union
The European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) prepared and put into effect by the European Union has adopted the principle of “Extended Scope” as a principle and stated that data controllers who provide goods or services to individuals in European Union countries, even if they are not resident in the European Union, are within the scope of GDPR. Therefore, the personal data of individuals residing in the European Union, whose personal data is processed by "Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd.", is protected under GDPR as well as PPD Law. Data subjects protected under GDPR have the rights specified below in addition to the rights granted by PPD Law and can make the following requests and demands to Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd. accordingly: Request Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd. to delete, process, or stop processing personal data it is processing subject to certain exceptions, request Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd. to stop using the data for marketing purposes, request that personal data processed by Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd. be sent to them or transferred to another data controller, and request information on the reason for blocking the data subject's access to their personal data by Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd. for any reason. If any of these requests of the data subject require a cost, Cabitaş Engineering Trading Co. Ltd. has the right to request a fee and expense based on the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Storage Period of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed only for the necessary period required to achieve our business purposes, within the framework of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and related legislation. Upon the completion of the business purpose, your personal data is safely stored for the storage period prescribed by the legislation due to legal obligations or legal requests. The processing period of your personal data may vary depending on the purpose of the data and the periods prescribed by the legislation.
Deletion, Destruction, and Anonymization of Personal Data
Your personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized upon the completion of the business purpose or when the storage period expires due to legal obligations or legal requests. These processes are carried out by taking the necessary technical and administrative measures to safely delete, destroy or anonymize the data. The deletion, destruction, or anonymization of your personal data is carried out within the periods prescribed by the legislation.
Requesting Under the Protection of Personal Data Law:
In accordance with Article 13(1) of the Protection of Personal Data Law, you can submit your request to exercise the above-mentioned rights in writing or through the method(s) determined by the Protection of Personal Data Board to our Company.
Applications made in writing can be submitted to us by filling out the "Application Form for Data Subjects" and:
- • Submitting the form in person,
- • By notary public,
- • By post to our address at Innopark Technology Development Zone, A Block No: 2/109 Selçuklu / KONYA, or
- • By sending the form to [email protected] email address.
Only the [email protected] email address should be used for matters related to your personal data, and requests and notifications received through channels other than our Innopark Technology Development Zone A Block No: 2/109 Selçuklu / KONYA address will not be evaluated.
Rights related to personal data can only be used for data that belongs to the individuals themselves. Requests for data belonging to individuals other than the person filling out the form and providing official identification documents will not be considered. Forms without official identification documents will not be considered.
If you submit your requests to us through the above-mentioned methods, our Company will respond to your request free of charge as soon as possible and no later than thirty days, depending on the nature of your request. However, if the process requires an additional cost, our Company will charge the fee specified by the Protection of Personal Data Board.